Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Wishing I was playing Hooky!

Morning Weight: 185.8lbs.

I am sitting at home today because I am still sick. I wish I was staying at home playing hooky! Speaking of Hooky, I looked up hooky in Wikipedia, and they came back with the following terms: bunking off, bobbing, wagging, dogging (Scotland), skiving, beaking (Northern Ireland) or Mitching, going on the hop or going on the lang or "mitching" or "going on the mitch",playing hooky, jigging, ditching, skipping, pipping, sluffing, dipping, kidding, cutting class or a self-motivated field trip, bunking, cutting class, pawning, poning, sculling,wagging, bunking, ditching or jigging.

I had no idea there were so many words for it! Well in any case, I am not Mitching… I am staying at home drinking Chamomile tea and keeping the Kleenex company in good business.

3 comments:

Lane said...

I hope you feel better!!!

Lane said...

I hope you feel better!!!

MB said...

I think you somehow got me sick over the internet. I can't stop snotting :(

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.