Monday, August 20, 2007

Time to get serious

Morning weight: 185.8lbs.

OK I haven't lost any weight in the past week, not that I'm all that surprised. I didn't hold to my diet this weekend at all really. I guess the good news is that the damage is limited since I didn't really follow my diet at all this weekend. So I will get back on track starting today, which will be easy since I will be in an airplane for much of the day!

Lane and I went on a bike ride yesterday afternoon- my legs and abs are very sore from the 10K on Saturday, so we took it rather easy, though there were a few hills. I had grand plans to go and do a bike ride this morning before heading to the airport, but it is pouring rain outside right now...not good weather to go out and cycle. I hope that I'll be able to get a run in tomorrow in Austin, and I'll be back in Seattle on Wednesday morning, so I'll be able to go to the gym in the afternoon. My goal for this week is to be two pounds lighter by next monday...no cheating on the diet this weekend!!!

2 comments:

Lane said...

We both have 2+ pound goals this week - so we'll have to help each other be good! Labor Day will be a great time to celebrate our successes so far!

Annette said...

Michel! I've said it before and I'll say it again... you MUST put yourself in better lighting! You are so good looking, but that last photo of you is scary!!!!!!!!!!
I'm absolutely amazed that you are able to stick to an exercise regimen despite all your work travels... good for you! Your and Lane's postings have taught me that my weight loss will never occur unless I figure out how to exercise.. so thank you so much. Don't be depressed by this past week.. you've already done an awesome job, so just keep at it!

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.