Friday, August 10, 2007

Forgot my shoes

So I was supposed to work out at the gym this afternoon. I left work around 3:15 with hopes of doing an hour on the cycle before doing an hour of lifting with my trainer, Michael. So I get to the gym and open my bag, and I find that I'm missing a key ingredient to a great workout. Workout shoes. I picked today of all days to wear loafers to work instead of my sneakers. And I forgot to put shoes into my gym bag. I felt idiotic. I saw Michael an hour before my appointment and told him that I wouldn't be able to work out because I stupidly forgot my shoes. 

Tomorrow I will probably cycle for a few hours to make up for today's lethargy. Plus the fact that we went to Sostnaza's the awesome Italian restaurant in the neighborhood that we went to for Lane's birthday. I had carpaccio and arugula salad to start and then rigatone with venison and pork. YUMMY!!  I didn't eat much during the day, so I don't think I exceeded my caloric intake. Of course it would have helped to work out, but I guess that wasn't in the plan today. 

I'm posting my photo from today... I think it shows the weight loss I've had to date quite nicely. :)

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.