Friday, August 10, 2007

.8 is in

Morning weight: 183.8lbs

I find it interesting that many times when I weigh in, my weight is 18x.8… always .8! I know its not a problem with the scale – it does measure out tenths of a pound. But it is funny.

OK, its not, but I'm grasping for humor here. I'm feeling tired because I stayed up later than normal yesterday. It was my birthday afterall. I finally got back to the gym yesterday and cycled for 45 minutes. Then when I got home Lane and I went to the Bluewater Bistro down the hill from our house for a birthday celebration. I had an awesome Ahi Tuna over Greek Salad and a couple of drinks. Then we had a couple of drinks as our neighbor came over to wish me a happy b-day. She also brought rainbow sherbert with her and waffle cones. I definitely went over my calorie goals for the day, but it was worth it for my 38th. I suspect my weight is retaining water after having alcohol last night.

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.