Monday, August 6, 2007

Back on Track

Morning Weight: 185.8 lbs

After a day off the diet on Saturday I returned to my better ways yesterday, and I'm happy with my overall results for the week: 2.2 lbs lost. Considering it was a week where I was sick for most of it and didn't do much in the way of exercise, I'm pleased that for the most part I was able to restrain myself and stick to the diet. It is a bit hard when I don't exercise, because my net calorie target of 1800 is quickly reached.

Anyway it's Monday morning and it really feels like it. Although I slept 9 hours last night I still feel very tired and I'm still sick. I do truly regret bragging to a coworker that I hadn't gotten sick in a long time. She had just taken a week of sick leave with Strep Throat. While I do not have Strep, there must be something else going around- there are plenty of people who have been sick lately.
Breakfast:
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
1 Morningstar Farms Veggie Sausage Patty

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.