Monday, August 6, 2007

Being Sick Sucks

I've been sick now since last Thursday, and this evening I really feel nasty. The thing is, I understand in the middle of winter when I am run down why I get sick…my defenses are down. But in the middle of summer, when I've been getting plenty of sleep and I've been eating well? I guess that my immune system must have relaxed and then caught a bug. I'm feeling really lazy because of it…I haven't had any good exercise in days…not that I have the energy to exercise vigorously, but I feel lazy for it. It seems that once I had made all sorts of plans to race in different races, that's when I got sick…right when my motivation was at its highest. What a bummer. I'm sure that I'll be fine again by the weekend.

Lunch today: Pho Soup with Steak and Flank

Dinner: Grilled Chicken over salad with green beans and kidney beans and a mustard vinaigrette dressing. Also one skinny cow Chocolate ice cream sandwhich (yum).

And I'm still under for my calorie goal, so I should see what else there is! J

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.