Friday, August 3, 2007

Finally

Morning weight: 186.2lbs

After spending most of the week at the same weight, I finally saw a difference when I stepped on the scale this morning. I think Lane's theory about me retaining water was true. I'm still feeling kind of crappy, so no exercise again for today. (it felt like exercise this morning just walking up the stairs in my house!) I am going to go home early today and take a nap again this afternoon- that definitely helped yesterday. Of course with the road of the Blue Angels practicing for their weekend Seattle Seafair performance, I may not get much sleep!

Breakfast today:

  • Oatmeal
  • Morningstar Farm Sausage Patty

Lunch: Pho Soup (eating as I write here)

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.