Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Starting to get better

Morning weight: 182.8 lbs

I didn't really eat a lot yesterday, but a three pound drop is not what I expected. My body must have eradicated a lot of water weight, though I certainly do not feel like I am dehydrated- I basically drank Chamomile tea all day yesterday. Anyway, I'm feeling somewhat better today despite a terrible night of sleep due to the cold medicine I took. It basically kept me from getting deep sleep until it wore off at about 6am. I'm hoping that my recovery continues and that I can start exercising more vigorously in the coming days. I miss running and cycling!

Eating well still:

Breakfast: Oatmeal and a chicken breast.

Lunch: Spicy Tuna Rolls (sushi)

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.