Thursday, August 9, 2007

Birthday Post

Morning Weight: 181.8lbs

Happy birthday to me, I'm down another pound. I would have thought that as I start to feel better and eat more, that my weight would have remained more or less stable. Well I guess not. I'm not complaining. Its normal for me to drop weight while I am sick, but I am usually pretty quick to pack the pounds right back on as I resume my normal eating habits once I am well. We'll see if this new diet will change that…so far it seems to be.

I got my first compliment from someone at work today- a colleague told me I was looking good and asked me if I had lost some weight! I proudly told him "yes, about 10 pounds over the past month".

I am going to try to go to the gym tonight again. I won't overdo it, but I want to ease myself back into my exercise regime. My biggest worry is that next week while I am in the UK I may not have time to exercise a whole lot. I'll try to sleep the whole flight to the UK so that when I arrive I can go to the hotel gym immediately.


 

Breakfast: Oatmeal

2 comments:

Lane said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!! I'm sure you won't put on any weight when you resume your (new healthy) diet habits - if you gain any weight I would imagine that would be muscle weight from starting to exercise again.

MB said...

Happy B-day and congrats on the weightloss

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.