Saturday, August 25, 2007

Going Sailing

Morning Weight: 3,000 lbs. Just kidding, I didn't weigh myself.

Yesterday I cycled (indoor) for 70 minutes quite vigorously. I hadn't really had that much to eat during the day, so I came home quite hungry. I made the conscious decision to not worry about my caloric intake and ordered a pizza from our local pizza place (literally two blocks away) and had them deliver. It was delicious, I had four slices. I also had some alcohol, but not a lot. This morning I entered all the food I ate into calorie king, along with my exercise for the day, and low and behold, I was still about 100 calories under my net calorie goal for the day (thanks to the exercise!) So on a day I was really trying to be bad I ended up not being so bad!

Today should be a fun day. I am going to do a 90 minute run by the lakeshore with some hills at the beginning and end (that's what you get when you live on a hill). Then later this afternoon, we are going sailing with some friends including a work colleague from Canada, eh. Let's hope the weather cooperates…right now its kind of dark and cloudy…not what someone would consider traditional sailing weather!

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.