Saturday, August 4, 2007

Weekend is here

Morning Weight: 186.2 lbs

I spent the better part of yesterday sleeping. I'm still not feeling great today, but better than yesterday and the day before. I came home around 1:15 yesterday and by 1:30pm I was asleep. I slept until 4:45, read email (only three had come in all afternoon, so I'm glad I didn't just hang out at work!), played some X-box, watched a Sopranos episode and then Lane came back from the gym. During this time I was (mostly) not eating, which is definitely a change in behavior for me…normally I would have been munching on something. We went out to a friend's improv show last night and then came back and went to bed and slept for another 8 hours. So yeah, my day yesterday consisted of sleeping!

Today I'm going to attempt some exercise, albeit light. I'll ride a stationary bike for an hour and see how that feels. Not the three hour bike ride that I had scheduled for me today, but there's no way I have the energy to complete that today.

Breakfast:

  • Oatmeal
  • Morningstar Farms Veggie Sausage Patty.

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.