Friday, June 27, 2008

Hot Dogs, Hamburgers and Potato Salad...Oh My!

Morning Weight: 185.2lbs

Today we had a division-wide "Morale Event" which basically consisted of gathering everyone on the soccer field at MS and feeding them lunch. There were also some prizes, but alas, I was not a winner! Lunch consisted of sorts of summer treats that I would normally gorge myself on: Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Potato Salad, Ice Cream. I had to stand there eating the occasional Cucumber slice (which they had as one of the garnishes for people's hamburgers). I was tempted, but I resisted.

But the GREAT news is that I have a working grill again! Woo Hoo! Tonight I may grill up some chicken sausage or a steak... Haven't figured it out yet and I have a trainer appointment between now and then.

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.