Saturday, June 14, 2008

Craving Variety

Morning Weight: 191 lbs.

Woo Hoo I'm down another pound to bring the total since start at 9 pounds! Soon I will go double digit. I went to the gym and had another session with my trainer. Today I did 45 minutes on the stationary bike and then an Ab routine. That doesn't sound all that difficult compared to some of the exercise I've done in the past, but I was definitely feeling it. I think with this restricted diet, although I don't have energy problems walking around, it is a bit tough when exercising.

I am looking at the list of food that I'm allowed to have and coming up with a plan… I'm getting a little bit sick of chicken all the time, so I'll probably buy some salmon and some filet mignon at the store this afternoon. Most of all I wish I could have something less sweet all the time… the shakes and protein bars are all formulated so that they are a bit sweet, but I am getting sick of it. I know a lot of people like sweet stuff, but not me.

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.