Friday, June 13, 2008

More progress

Morning weight: 192 lbs

I'm now at the same weight as I was when I started this blog almost a year ago. It's kind of a slap in the face that I had to lose weight to get back to where I started! But this new diet that I'm on seems to be doing the trick. I know, however, that the first 10 pounds will be shed much quicker than the rest, so I keep waiting to step on the scale and find that I haven't lost weight from the previous day. Until then, however, I will enjoy seeing the weight peel off. The point that I am really excited for is still several weeks in the future. I am really looking forward to crossing below 180lbs. I have not been below 180 since the summer of 2004, and so that will be a great milestone for me, and it would seem that its about a month away, which is great because that's when I'll be in Atlanta for a week. I'm going to have to figure out how to follow the plan while there, but that's something that I will start talking with my dietician and therapist about so that I'm prepared.

So now I'm "only" 32 pounds above my goal weight…

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.