Monday, June 9, 2008

It starts this week

Morning weight: 195.4 lbs

This is the week that I start the 20/20 program and I am excited to get going. My weight is up from Friday's weight, but given that I wasn't really following the diet this weekend, I'm not too disappointed. After all, I'm still significantly lower than last Monday morning when I did my weigh in at the gym. I really am looking forward to knowing what I can and cannot eat… Today I've had a protein shake, a protein bar and an Asian chicken salad. I don't think its been enough food but I am hesitant to start eating anything else. I went to the gym at lunchtime and got a good 30 minute run in.

I've also been wearing a pedometer to track how many steps I take in the course of a day. My goal is 5,000 and most days I have been able to exceed that. For today thus far I've taken 2,688 steps and I'm about halfway through my day. But I do actually need to exceed 5,000 steps, so if at the end of the day I'm not close, I will have to take a walk outside to get the steps in.

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.