Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Plateau

Morning Weight: 189.2lbs

Well it happened. Despite being 100% on plan yesterday, my weight did not budge at all, which goes to show that now that I've pretty much lost the excess water weight, it may become very frustrating to weigh myself every day. I did weigh myself an hour and a half earlier than usual (5AM vs 6:30AM), but I don't think that should have made much of a difference. Getting up at 5AM for a 6AM meeting was quite the shock to the system…its different than when I travel East and get up at 8AM because even though it is technically the same time, there is no activity in the streets here, and that makes it seem very early!

I'm getting used to the shakes again… There are two flavors that I can tolerate: Strawberry Protein shake with Blueberries, and Vanilla protein shake with Blueberries. For my morning snack, I've made a vanilla protein shake with strawberries, so we'll see how that goes. I will get a free lunch at the ProClub today…I found a coupon in my startup package for a free shake and free protein, and that expires at the end of the month, so I thought I better go ahead and use it!

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.