Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Starting Week 3

Morning Weight: 186.2 lbs

Today I will see my dietician for the third time and I will begin week three of this diet. I'm down 2.4 pounds from a week ago, which I am told is about what I should expect for an average week- two and a half pounds. However, since I lost much more than that in the first few weeks, it seems a bit of a letdown for me.  I didn't exercise as much this past week, mainly due to my trip to Austin which killed two days of exercise.

In another 5 pounds, I will have some more clothes to wear. Technically I can now fit into a number of pairs of jeans that I couldn't fit into a few weeks back, but they are still a bit tight.But with five more pounds, they should be good to go!

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.