Friday, June 20, 2008

Coughing again

Morning weight: 187.2lbs

Well I woke up this morning coughing and congested. I had feared the scratchy throat over the past two days would develop into something like this. It doesn't feel too bad, so hopefully with some good sleep tonight and tomorrow night it will be a memory by the time I get on the plane to Austin on Sunday afternoon.

I made salmon for dinner last night, and although it was quite tasty, I'm starting to think that it's not worth making salmon at home. Reason number one: The house stunk like fish for the rest of the night, despite having the windows open. I even still smelled it a bit this morning. Reason number two: Bones. I HATE having to pick bones out of my salmon. So much so that I prefer to just not eat it!

Today I am taking a rest day - with my cough I want to take it easy.. I canceled my training appointment for the day and will not do any cardio. I'll pick up the cardio again over the weekend.

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.