Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Jeans are loose!

Morning weight: 186.6 lbs

I'm walking around in my jeans today and I noticed that they are feeling significantly looser these days! Today was the first time I have gotten up on the scale after a trip to Austin where I actually weighed less than I weighed before I left. My diet was a bit weird though yesterday in Austin. I had primarily a lot of protein, but not much in the carb department. I forgot that in Texas if you order a vegetable skewer to go with your 6 oz Filet Mignon for lunch, its going to be drowned in butter. So I didn't eat the veggies at all. I didn't really have a dinner, though I had several snacks  (soy nuts) during the day to make sure my calorie intake was where it was supposed to be.

Tonight its back to the gym for a workout. I ran on Saturday but since I wasn't feeling well on Friday I had cancelled my session with my trainer. So it feels like I haven't really exercised in a long time, despite the fact that it hasn't been so long.

1 comment:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.