Friday, July 27, 2007

Welcome Rest Day

Morning Weigh in: 190.2lbs

Things I am excited about today:

  • It's a rest day for me. My legs are feeling like very heavy butter (they are hard to lift and feel like they are not as rock solid as usual!). No running or cycling for me tonight as I rest up for my weekend activities.
  • I got a great 9 hours of solid deep sleep last night. Usually I wake up numerous times in the night…last night it was only once, at 4am and I went right back to sleep. After two days of poor sleep, I needed it. (apologies for all you permanently sleep deprived people out there… I am not someone who can get by on 6 hours)
  • The kitchen is a mess, but the housecleaning service comes tomorrow and so they can wash the dishes (it's the little things in life that make me happy).
  • The weekend is here and its going to be a great weekend- we're going to play tennis, go to see the Mariners stop their 7 game losing streak and start working toward capturing the AL West, cycle and finally veg out! (Oh and a weekend BBQ with the neighbor to boot!)
  • I did well on my diet overall this week. Now to remain true to it over the weekend…
  • I ate breakfast this morning- helping to reinforce a positive trend this week of eating a healthy breakfast to start my day.

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.