Monday, July 30, 2007

GREAT workout today!

I worked out with my trainer Michael and then did a 40 minute bike ride on the stationary bike, and it felt absolutely great. My energy level is up, and my recovery time is decreasing. In fact, I was only going to do 30 minutes on the bike and I felt so good I kept adding time because I wanted to keep listening to my tunes! Finally I realized that if I didn't stop I would be eating dinner at midnight, which would not be conducive to sleeping well.

I ate very well again today.

Breakfast: one Morningstar Veggie Sausage Patty and Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

Lunch: Vietnamese Pho Soup (Steak & Flank Steak with rice noodles)

Snack: Almonds and Apple Juice

Dinner: Broccoli, Chicken, Salad, Rice, olive oil.

3 comments:

Annette said...

Michel,

Regarding taking a photo of yourself everyday, did you see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAcwcqOPcHM

Gotta love those tunes attached to it! ha ha!

Annette said...

I have to say, I'm a bit intimidated reading how much exercise you do! If I accomplished even a fraction of that, I'd feel like a goddess!

Can I tell you one thing - I think that the photos don't do you justice at all, so I want to tell the world (everyone who is reading this, even if it is just us three) that Michel Rau is SOOOO much better looking in real life than in these poorly lit photos. I get to say that because I'm your sister and I know! Come on! (as you know who would say), take some better photos of yourself! It looks like it was taken with my old kodak, you know, the one we used to have at the farm!

Annette said...

And this "Pho Soup" you seem to have for lunch everday... is it delicious? Nutritious? How many calories? I'm becoming more curious for tasty yet low fat/calories meals...

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.