Sunday, September 9, 2007

Back in Town

Just got back into town from what seems like an eternity away....at least I was having fun! Lane and I went to Whistler this past weekend to do some hiking and some biking. Whistler is such a great place... great town, beautiful scenery, friendly people. On our hike we saw some pretty cools stuff. Including Black Bear Poo. I'm not kidding...the friendly Canadians apparently found it less time consuming to make a sign saying "Black Bear Poo" and stick the sign into the poo rather than clean it up and keep people from stepping in it!
Apart from the poo, we were amazed to see how much snow was still left over from past seasons. We both stood in front of a wall of snow that was 4-5 times as tall as we are. To think that in the winter time we would be 10 feet higher in the same spot at times because of all the snow!
Anyway, I'm glad to be home again...its time for me to redouble my efforts at weight loss. I was pretty good while away in terms of exercise, but of course I was eating too much. No worries though, I'm back and ready to get started again!

1 comment:

MB said...

that is some sweet black bear poo! Also you're looking very similar to george cloony these days, the look really works for you :)

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.