Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Morning Weight: 185.0 lbs

Its very motivational to step on the scale in the morning and find that you are almost a pound down from the day before. I realize that this is a result of my body releasing water that it was conserving, but hey I don't care what the reason is! I realize though that I have not really cooked anything myself in a long time. Sure I've done some grilling, but I haven't made any home cooked foods in a long time. Not that its an issue in the summer when its hot- the kitchen tends to get very hot, so cooking in summer is not always pleasant. But as the days are getting shorter and will eventually get cooler, I'm thinking again about cooking all sorts of delicious things. But I'll have to determine how to limit portions!

Beautiful day today here in Seattle..this is really the nicest time of the year, so I will do my best to take advantage of the nice weather. Cycling and Hiking come to mind as great activities for this upcoming weekend assuming the weather holds. Of course cleaning the house and watching football may win out.

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.