Monday, September 10, 2007

New Week

Morning Weight: 185.7 lbs

So yes, I am up in weight vs my last weigh-in on August 24, but all in all, I'm not too disappointed. I really haven't been closely monitoring my intake while I was in Florida and Whistler, and I'm sure that part of the increase is water weight which will be released in the coming days. I'm looking forward to my workouts this week. Tonight I will hit the indoor cycle to help flush out my legs…my hip flexors and quads are very sore from all the hiking over the weekend! Tomorrow I'll do a run and then some strength training- its been about a month since I last hit the weight room at the gym…time to get back into it!

So my new goal is to be around 177lbs for the Victoria half marathon on October 7th. I think I can make it and I'm going to work very hard to get there… I really want that race to go well, and I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.