Friday, September 21, 2007

What a week

This week has been extremely busy…I've had a ton of work things going on, and with my departure tomorrow evening for Europe again, it seems like I'm not going to have much of a weekend. I've been eating well all week and sticking to my calorie goals for the most part. But I haven't done any exercise this week at all. Earlier in the week it was because I was sore from my long run on Sunday, but once Tuesday arrived I no longer had that excuse. With all my work, I haven't been eating enough during the day and so by the end of the day I've been exhausted. But I am going to leave work early today to go do a run.

We are now the proud owners of a home theater system… All day Wednesday the technicians were crawling around in my attic crawlspace and cutting into my living room ceiling to install surround sound speakers. We watched a movie on it last night and it was fantastic…there was a scene in the rain, and it really sounded like it was raining in our living room!! Can't wait to watch some serious football on that!!

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.