Thursday, September 13, 2007

Feeling Great

Morning Weight: 183.2 Lbs/83.27 Kg

I'm happy to see my weight declined again… it really amazes me how much water I retain in certain periods. But I'm glad to see that my trip to Florida and Canada did not really have a lasting effect on my weight.

Meghan asked via a comment about my speed workout… I start with 15 minutes at a 6-6.5mph pace (9.6-10.kph). Then I run a half mile(little bit more than 800 meters) at 7.5mph (12kph) followed by two minutes of walking. Then I repeat that six times and then cool down for 10 minutes at 6mph. Wow… this metric stuff is hard! J

Today Lane and I will try to actually purchase our TV and Home Theater…I'm trying not to get too excited because I'm sure that Best Buy will do something to tick me off, but it really is going to be cool. A 46" flat screen and speakers that will be mounted in the ceiling will be amazing for football, basketball, hockey eh (Canadian sport), and movies! Of course it will probably take a month to get the stuff installed, but still I'm excited.

Hopefully I will get to do some strength training (something my anorexic German friend should try to build up a little bit of mass!) and go for a run.

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.