Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Goal: Missed

Morning weight: 184.0 lbs. Goal: 182.3lbs

New Goal: 182.0lbs, Wednesday October 24

So I missed my goal for the week, solidly. However, I am down almost a pound from last Wednesday so I won't feel too bad about it. I'm getting back into the rhythm of exercise…the past week was tough because I was mentally and physically tired, so that led to lackluster exercise and poor nutrition habits. Not that I was eating food that was bad for me per se, but I was just eating too much of it. But I had a great workout last night… I ran for 45 minutes (just shy of 5miles) and then weight trained for an hour. I am definitely feeling sore today, particularly my triceps, my shoulders and my pectorals as well. I will cycle for an hour tonight and then I do some more weight training tomorrow. One thing that was exciting to see yesterday was that my blood pressure was quite low for me… 124:72… Normally I'm in the 130:86 range, so this was good. I have to work all weekend in Portland this weekend, so maybe I'll be able to keep my diet under control a bit better than a normal weekend of lounging around…

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.