Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What a great run

This afternoon I went on a run with my trainer, and it was really a great feeling run for a change. Its been quite a while since a run actually felt good. Today we ran some trails near the club....we did several short but steep hills. The hills didn't feel too great, but hills never do. What felt great was how easy the run on the flat areas felt....it didn't quite feel effortless, but so much better than a month ago.  

I know that my cardio shape is improving quite a bit- before I started this program, my resting heart rate was 62. Now its 58...that's a pretty good improvement for a month and a half! My trainer said that by the time I'm done with the program in December, it could be as low as 49! We'll see....

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.