Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Slower going

Morning Weight: 183.2lbs

Weight July 9

Here's my latest weight chart. I'm still making steady progress downward, but the last week has been quite slow going. I'm basically down 1.6 pounds since a week ago. Given that I was traveling and had a few non-dietary moments over the past week, its still good to see the loss. But I really do want to be closer to 2 to 2.5 pounds per week. The good news is that of all the measurements I took over the past year, there are only 7 where I was of equal or lesser weight than where I am now. The lowest was 181.8lbs, and it happened when I was sick last year and didn't eat much for a few days, and as soon as I got better I ate more and gained it back, so I don't really view it as a solid weight measurement.

I added fruit back into my diet last week, but I really didn't eat much fruit over the past week, so I'm considering not adding anything back this week...I would be adding Dairy back in, but I don't think I really integrated fruit into my diet yet. I did have an apple today after lunch, and I have to say it was delicious.

So my goal for next week before I leave for a week in Atlanta is to hit 181.0 lbs. Then when I come back from Atlanta I would like to be below 180... I will have to really watch what I eat in Atlanta, and I don't like the fact that everything will be essentially buffet style conference food. That type of food is rarely of the variety that will be good for me.  I'll talk with my dietician about that today. 

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.