Monday, January 7, 2008

Rest Day

I went to the gym yesterday and set up my January cardio schedule with my trainer. Since it is January, I fully expect the gym to once again become way overcrowded, especially early in the week. So I am taking Mondays off, since that's the worst day of the week. I'm strength training on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the evening, and that's going to be tough with the crowds. I think I'll go to the gym in the early morning on those days to get my cardio in… Yesterday I did 70 minutes on the indoor cycle. The first 50 minutes were at my normal resistance (13) and then I dialed it up to 15/16 for ten minutes. After almost an hour of cycling, that was pretty tough, but I made it through...so I'm glad that today is a rest day on my legs. Between the cycling and the workout on Friday, my legs are TIRED!

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.