Friday, January 4, 2008

Maybe I’m NOT in good shape!

Yesterday I went to the gym to go for a run. The good news is that makes three cardio sessions this week. The bad news is that I did not feel great on my run yesterday…I had hoped to run 45 minutes but I could barely muster 30 minutes. I may not have eaten well yesterday because I definitely felt weak at the end of the 30 minutes…not just tired. Well, that's alright…as long as I remain consistent and keep exercising on a daily basis I'm sure that I will get my cardio shape back quickly…its not like its been THAT long since I've done consistent cardio. I'm about to head to the cafeteria for lunch now and I think I will make a large healthy salad for myself. Looks like its sushi tonight so overall a good day of healthy eating! Now on to the weekend and hopefully my willpower will continue!

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.