Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Great Morning Run

Morning weight: 174.6lbs

This morning I managed to drag my butt to the gym for a morning run. I had gone to the gym on Monday in the evening and I ran out of energy earlier than I wanted, so I thought if I ran in the morning today maybe that would be different. I walked into the gym thinking that I was tired and that this was going to be a crappy run. Boy was I wrong... I warmed up at 6mph for ten minutes and since I was feeling good, I bumped up to 6.5mph. Ten minutes later I bumped to 6.7mph. Finally ten minutes later I bumped to 7.0mph and ran for Ten minutes. That's 40 total minutes, and it felt great! I'm also noticing my mood is significantly better this morning than it was yesterday at this time... Don't know if its the exercise, but I'm just going to assume so! :)

This week is going to be a really solid week for exercised... I've already gone to the gym Monday, Tuesday and today. I'm meeting my trainer tomorrow, Friday AND Saturday, so I will have earned a very deserved rest day on Sunday!

No comments:

Lucy in the Arboretum

Where I have lived, visited and want to go.